Close
Ask us anything! Our admin are 24/7 available online.
👋 Hi, how can I help?


By

4 2

Two students of the Imo state polytechnic, Umuagwo in Owerri, the Imo state capital, lost their lives yesterday in a fire outbreak at Infinity lodge at their school. Their remains have been deposited at the morgue. It is believed that the fire incident may be as a result of an upsurge in electricity. May their souls rest in peace, Amen.

Published August 25th, 2016

Share This Post On:

Click Here To Advertise On Our Page


No Comments Yet

Drop a Comment

DROP YOUR COMMENT

(required)

(required, but never shared)